makeup by nurulazlina

My photo
is a freelance makeup artist, feel free to call me at 012-3285382 or email me at inurula@gmail.com for bridal, engagement, photo shoot & event makeup service.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dinner Makeup : Azlin Adura 2 Dec 2011

Hi All!~ It ha been a while since the last update, busy balik kampung ramai sedara mara kahwin..hehe
oh lup nak update, my facebook account has been deactivated due to an unknown reason...so habisla segala makeup portfolio i kat dalam tu.. i have yet to write to facebook to reactivate the account as they request for national issued ID, in this case my IC to verify my account and release it...so sekarang masih fikir samada nak hantar ke tak? huhuhu
anyway, enjoy some of the picca taken untuk mekap kali ni...

Azlin before makeup



After makeup



different view




different pose




sempat lagi cik kak ni posing dalam kereta...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment