makeup by nurulazlina

My photo
is a freelance makeup artist, feel free to call me at 012-3285382 or email me at inurula@gmail.com for bridal, engagement, photo shoot & event makeup service.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dinner makeup: Masquerade Theme


This time around, the makeup assignment is for my colleagues who are attending CRM & Contact Centre Annual Dinner 2011 held in Istana Hotel.. Immediately after work, i have to makeover 2 of my collegue, and not forgetting, i have to makeup my own face too!~ ehehhe

Yusnida: before makeup


in the making..

sapu blusher pulak..

zzzzz.....hehehe

miza: before makeup


miza: after makeup

Yus & Miza with their costumes

macam princess ke?hehehe

before dinner...i pun nak menyelit jugak disitu..hehe
during the dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment