makeup by nurulazlina

My photo
is a freelance makeup artist, feel free to call me at 012-3285382 or email me at inurula@gmail.com for bridal, engagement, photo shoot & event makeup service.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Makeup for FASHION RUNWAY SHOOT - PHOTO COMPETITION - PhotoMalaysia Community


This was a very last minutes job passed by my MUA good friend, Hartini Hilmi since she had another job from her regular client at the very last minutes jugak!~ hehe, well, I reach  Taman Tasik Titiwangsa just on time and i was lucky to get a parking space just in front of venue, kalau tak jenuh jugak nak menapak with my extra size makeup bag, hairdo-tools + handbag.

My model the other day was Tiu Kar Yong aka YOYO...my challenge of doing her makeup was she has a very small and sharp-chinese eyes! 

shot form pro photog...



Yoyo: before makeup

Yoyo: right after the makeover




isn't she beautiful?


in the making..

No comments:

Post a Comment