makeup by nurulazlina

My photo
is a freelance makeup artist, feel free to call me at 012-3285382 or email me at inurula@gmail.com for bridal, engagement, photo shoot & event makeup service.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Makeup 15/1/2011 & 16/1/2011


Not sure whether am busy or too lazy to update this blog. Let's put the blame to facebook, ;-p I'm spending 99.9% of my online time on facebook!  Anyway, enjoy some of the pics taken since the previous update.



Roselina before


Roselina After



Makeup for Roselina during my makeup class...it is my principle not to shave/trim client's eyebrow. I just need to put a lil bit of extra effort to make it nicer..i guess that's a job of makeup artist rite?

The next day, i was invited by my MUA fren, Hartini Hilmi for a photoshoot makeup. My model of the day was Trisha Valentino. Better quality picture can be viewed on facebook : www.facebook.com/inurula


She's pretty, isn't it? even without makeup :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment